Friday, March 20, 2009

Val's Spanish Paella


My dear friend Vallie Gallie aka More Than Burnt Toast shared this wonderful dish with us one night....it is worth making, and I am happy to have had the opportunity to share it with her, (not to mention my husband's appreciation to Val as well)...we also had another of her dishes, her Mediterranean Pastitsio Venetsianiko which, by the way Val, we heated up again last night in the toaster oven after having had it frozen for awhile, and it was just as tasty, maybe even more so as the flavors had more time to "blend"! Yum.......thanks Val, from Doug too!!!

2 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

It was my pleasure Schmirley. I was happy to share this classic treat with my two special friends....who don't mind being guinea pigs to my "off the wall" creations:D

schmirly girly said...

We'll be your "guinea pigs" any time Valli....you ARE a special friend....